Home » Transport Committee
TRANSPORT INFORMATION (Route-wise & Shift-wise)
|S.No.||Name & Department||Position|
|01.|| Dr.K.Praveen Kumar, Assoc. Prof., ME,|| Coordinator|
|02.|| Sri M.Srinivasa Rao, Asst.Prof., Chemistry|| Member |
|03.|| Sri V.Venkata Srinivas, Asst.Prof., IT|| Member |
|04.|| Ms.Ch.V.Madhavi Lakshmi, Asst.Prof., CSE|| Member |
|05.|| Sri Y.Sumanth, Asst.Prof., EEE|| Member |
|06.|| Sri K.Hari Prasad, Asst.Prof., ME|| Member |
|07.|| Dr.P.Vamsi Krishna, Asst.Prof., MS|| Member |
|08.|| Sri M.Venkateswara Rao, Tech-A, CE|| Member |
|09.|| Sri M.Koti Reddy, Tech-B, ECE|| Member |
|10.|| Sri P.Pratap, Junior Asst., Office|| Member |
|11.|| Sri V.H.Kishore Babu, Asst. Librarian, Library|| Member |
Instructions To The Bus-Users
- Usage of Mobiles, Ear phones and any other Electronic gadgets for entertainment is strictly prohibited in buses.
- Bus users should carry College identity and Bus identity while travelling in the bus.
- Students should travel strictly according to their shifts only. Even during the examinations, they are not permitted or allowed in the irregular shifts.
- Students should maintain discipline in the college buses.
- If any student is having any problem he can register his complaint in the complaint book which is available at the concerned bus driver.
- Students should board the bus in their respective bus stops only.
- Regarding Bus Information students may contact Dr.K.Praveen Kumar, Coordinator Transport committee(Mobile : 9849652027).