To develop integrated manpower with right attitude, possessing knowledge and skills, required to make an honourable living and contribute to the socioeconomic development and welfare of the society.
To pursue standards in all endeavours, with a holistic educational motive of continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement, aiming at the total satisfaction of the stakeholders.
Values and Core Principles
- Student Focus - The primary focus is not only to educate the students but to inspire them to become innovative and contribute to the society.
- Strengthen Faculty and Staff - The faculty inspire us and direct all we do academically." The staff deliver the administrative services and partner with the faculty. "Newer inputs have to be added continuously to the capabilities of people.
- Foster Leadership and ethical decision making - Leadership and ethical decision making are essential for the growth of the organization and individual.
- Committed to accountability and excellence - If we are to remain relevant and attract the best of the students and faculty the culture of excellence shall pervade the whole institution both in academic and administrative areas.
- Focus on Resource Management - The financial well-being of an institution is critical for its success."We embrace responsibility-centred Management for improving our financial strength.
- Heighten Reputation - All the units of the institution will gain in many ways through reputation and it is everyone’s endeavour to add to the reputation.
While our strategy for action may not directly reflect our core principles, they invariably go into our basic planning & development processes.
Looking back into the 39 years, that had gone by, there were moments pride, the notable being Accreditation by NBA in 1998, 2002, 2007, 2012, & 2017; a high rating in Academic Audit & Grading conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education and a place among the Top- Engineering Colleges in national and state surveys and a consistent top position in university examination results.
It is our endeavour to improve continuously, with the suggestions of our academia, public, Alumni and students, without abandoning our culture and core principles.