To empower women in all spheres of life, for the betterment of self, family and society.
To educate women on independence and right to work with dignity (as equal partners), in a safe and secure working environment.
- To help women understand their strength and potential.
- To create awareness among women on occupational, legal and constitutional rights.
- To educate lady faculty and girl students on women specific health issues and overall well being.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To combat and eradicate the menace of workplace sexual harassment.
*Note: For a deeper understanding of sexual harassment of women at workplace, please check the handbook issued by Government of India, Ministry of Women and Child Development, November 2015.
- To organize guest lectures on areas covering legal, career and social aspects by inviting successful women personnel from varied sectors like education, health, self-defence, yoga and meditation.
- To conduct seminars, paper presentations, workshops to highlight the power of women and their contribution to society.
- To conduct rallies and public awareness campaigns on women education and women related issues.
- To mount display boards, quotes and writings in the favour of respect for women in the vicinity of the campus.
- To encourage discussion forums to voice out the atrocities against women.
- To register and address the complaints and problems of girl students and lady staff.