- Students should register for campus placements in their pre-final year of UG/PG course through MOODLE CMS by providing all the required information within the stipulated period.
- Giving a valid phone no. and e-mail id (that are active) is very important for corresponding/communicating with the students. (Include an emailid in groupid and join in respective Dept. WhatsApp group for effective communication)
- Students are advised to check mails, college Website News regularly for placement information. They shall also keep in touch with placement volunteers.
- Any change in Mobile number or mail id shall be immediately intimated to the T&P CELL. Otherwise, you may miss important information from the T&P Cell.
- Information regarding clearance of Backlog Subjects or Change in Marks after revaluation, should be immediately given / updated in the database of T&P Cell through department placement co-ordinator.
- It is the responsibility of the students to look at the T&P Cell - Notice Boards - exclusively meant for providing training and placement information.
- T&P Notice boards are located at 3 places – HiTech Block, Digital Block (beside the Seminar Hall), Opp. Library.
- A Company gives information about its visit to a college for a campus drive, at a maximum of 10 days and a minimum of 3 days, in advance.
- Information regarding Interview Process, Eligibility Criteria - min and maximum no. backlogs and academic break in studies will be available in the circular, released by the TPO, T&P Cell, at the time of campus recruitment.
- Campus Recruitment Results can be checked on the T&P Cell Notice Boards and the Dept. coordinators, as well.
- Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give his/her consent before attending the same to the coordinator concerned. Failing which the candidate will be marked absent for the particular drive.
- Student who fails to attend the placement drive, whether on or off campus subsequent to his/her consent for attending the same will be fined.
- Students shall visit the Company’s website (company profile) before attending the interview. The recruiters may ask about their company.
- Students shall not leave the campus at the time of campus drives without taking / giving information to their respective placement co-ordinator.
- Students must make their own arrangements such as transport, food etc. for attending the Interviews.
- Students should take every effort to maintain the decorum and the image of the college with the visiting representatives of the organization.
- Students who clear the Written/Online Test should attend the rest of the process of the interview till the end .They have no right to SKIP any part of the interview in the middle. If they do so, it is viewed as a serious offence and liable for removal from the list of T&P Cell.
- Students should attend the interviews in formal dress, sporting College ID, and hard copies of the following
If a student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she cannot appear again for another interview and his/her name is removed from placement rolls.
Student, once selected will not be allowed further for any placement drive, until and unless there is a rise of Rs.1,00,000/- in the annual package offered.
Students selected in the campus recruitment are to join the organization on completion of the course. Failure to join needs a proper explanation. Organizations/Companies black list the colleges, if students do not honour offer letter.
The Principal/Placement officer, for any reasons, receives adverse comments on the behaviour and conduct of the interviewee from the interviewers; he/she may have to face severe consequences.
If any kind of information is received from a company directly by the student, it has to be informed to the Dept. Coordinator or T&P CELL.
Students should maintain punctuality for all events.
All the queries regarding placement drives etc will be addressed by the Placement Co-ordinators.
- -Updated resume – 2 copies.
- -Hall ticket/Admit card, if applicable.
- -3 Passport size photographs.
- -Photostat copies from 10th to UG/PG and any other certificates related to co-curricular activities.