INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS IN THE EXAMINATIONS
- No student will be allowed into the examination hall after 30 minutes and is not permitted to leave the hall before half of the time allotted.
- Cell phones are not allowed in to the examination hall.
- If a student brings cell phone to the examination hall, his/her examination will be cancelled and the cell phone will not be returned.
- Students should not carry any written material to the examination. Students are instructed to check their pockets and wallets / purses before entering into the examination hall.
- Students should ensure that they do not have any write-ups on their body as well as the garments worn by them.
- Students should keep their bags and books in the property counter only. Keeping valuables in the bags is at one’s own risk.
- Students should not write any thing on the question paper except the register number.
- If a student violates any of the rules, his / her examination will be cancelled.